Hotel Lily Beach Resort & Spa Malediven
Hotel Huvahendhoo Island Maldives, 5 star hotel Maldives, 5 Sterne Hotel Malediven, Luxushotel Malediven, 5 star hotels, Luxushotel, Hotel 5 etoiles Iles Maldives, luxury hotel Maldives Huvahendhoo, Maldives - Hotel Maldives
South Ari Atoll
Luxury hotel description
Considered one of the best resorts in the Maldives the award-winning Lily Beach is a 5 Star Luxury resort, with an excellent value for money. The resort has been totally renovated in 2009 to a highly exquisite taste, introducing the unique, pioneering concept of “Affordable Luxury” - the first 5 star All-Inclusive Platinum Plan Resort in the Maldives.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a great worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house-reef a few meters away from the shore. Perfect for a restful holiday; fun family gathering or a romantic getaway, its location within the spectacular Ari Atoll, in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world. With diving or snorkeling at the superb house reef nearby, you can make most of the natural surroundings.
Keeping the overall concept of ‚Affordable Luxury‘ in mind, ‚Platinum Plan‘ is a Premium All-Inclusive Plan, offering the discerning traveler absolute value-for-money and a hassle-free holiday.
PLATINUM PLAN Details:
• Meet and Assist on Arrival and Departure by our Airport team at Male International Airport
• Complimentary access to Lily Beach VIP lounge at Maldivian Air taxi terminal on arrival
• Premium Brands of Alcohol, Beer and Liquors in all bars and restaurants
• Selection of 80 Premium Wines from all around the world available in our restaurants and the bars
• “Lily Maa” Main Restaurant – A sumptuous Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Life-Cooking Stations, Grill, BBQ and delicious desserts display.
• “Tamarind” Specialty Restaurant - One A-La-Carte Fine Dining per person per week for a chance to experience a delightful fusion of Thai, Chinese and Indian dishes.
• Spirit Bar & Lounge”- Unlimited Signature Drinks, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Cocktails, variety of Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
• “AQVA Pool Bar” – Choice of A-La-Carte Light Snacks menu for lunch, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic Cocktails, variety of Juices, Soft drinks, Selection of Tea and Coffee.
• “Vibes Bar”- Live Entertainment weekly, A La Carte Menu for Lunch, unlimited Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
• Complimentary Mini Bar, Maintained regulary with Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks, Mineral water and some Nic-Nacs
• Four Brands of Cigarettes available at all bars
• Varity of non motorized water sports
• Complimentary Snorkeling equipment.
• Complimentary access to Sport Complex: Tennis court, fully equipped Gymnasium, Volleyball playground and all In-door games – Table tennis, Billiard/Pool, Darts, Garlando.
• Two complimentary Excursions per person per stay to be selected from 4 available options - Coral Garden Snorkeling , Fishing Trip, Sunset Cruise, and Trip to a local Fishing Village Dangethi,
• Complimentary Internet Access in all Villas and Resort Public areas.
• “Turtles” Kids Club with in- and outdoor facilities for the smallest guests.
• Various activities and in-house surprise
The Resort comprises 119 villas set all around the island, on the beach or over the water.
Each villa is designed in a contemporary way, comfortably furnished and perfectly blending modern design with traditional Maldivian elements.
Beach Villas have one queen bed, day bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, CD/DVD player, complimentary internet access, safe, tea & coffee making facilities, minibar and terrace.
These villas are built half over the water giving them direct access to the lagoon from the private deck. They are self-contained, beautifully appointed and around 90 meters squared in size. The bedroom features a luxurious king-size four poster bed.
Deluxe Water Villa
Romantic and very private with a distance of 15-feet between each one, these villas feature a hand-crafted standalone bathtub with Jacuzzi® and an additional Jacuzzi® pool on the deck. Guests are offered direct access to the lagoon by the private stairs. The villa is 126 square meters in size and additional features include the beautiful natural wood and white marble flooring, King-size four poster bed, over-size day bed and 42 inch flat screen television.
• A welcome Bottle of Sparkling Wine on arrival
• Fine selection of PetitFour
Sunset Water Suite
The luxurious Sunset Water Suite are individually designed and offer panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and the sunset from the private deck. They offer 182 square meters of space with a 14 square meter infinity pool and direct lagoon access. Facilities include a King-size four poster bed, day loungers, free internet access, a 52 inch flat-screen satellite television and individual butler service.
• A welcome Bottle of Champagne and Express Check-in in the Suite
• VIP Fruit Basket
• Private Butler Service
• Free access to Fine dining Restaurant “Tamarind”
• Private Sunset Cruise
Amazingly set over the lagoon according to Feng-Shui Philosophy, „Tamara“ The Spa helps you find back your Positive Energy and feel Well.
The Over-water Spa Complex offers Holistic Therapies that reach far beyond the traditional spa experience. Inspired by the various life-rejuvenating rituals practiced by various cultures, “Tamara” has merged techniques and philosophies, to produce a Fine collection, promising a fulsome wellness experience. Do not miss the glass bottomed floors in some treatment rooms! Tamara Spa at Lily Beach has an incredible and unique shape due to the core philosophy of the Spa itself : to capture the positive energy of the universe within the heart of the complex – The “Tamara” Lounge, and then re-route this energy to the seven treatment rooms designed in a semi-circle symbolizing the traditional Maldivian Dhoni
Lily Beach Maldives House Reef :
Lily Beach is blessed by a dazzling House reef. The Resort is by far one of the best for snorkeling in Maldives.
The island is located on a very narrow reef with nice slopes and big walls, reachable directly from the beach and the Water-Villas. The snorkeling is rapidly amazing, ideal for beginners and/or confirmed according to the locations.
The house reef has eight entry and exit points and offers endless opportunities for snorkelers due its location in a channel. It also acts as a natural barrier for the lagoon providing calm and clear waters perfect for beginner training.
What can you expect to see on the reef ?
The reefs location and specifications allow some extraordinary meetings: stingrays, eagle rays, morays, turtles, lion fishes, parrot fishes, scorpion fishes, frog fishes, cleaner stations, reef sharks just to mention a few.
Lily Beach Prodivers offers a wealth of experience in diving in one of the Maldives’ diving hot spots; offering an extensive range of daily dive trips, as well as a host of PADI courses catering for beginners and experienced divers alike.
South Ari Atoll is home to some of the most famous and well known dive spots across the Maldives. Lily Beach resort itself lies directly next to some of the diving hot spots offering quick and easy access to a lot of these sites.
Daily trips and courses on request cater for beginners and experienced divers. In addition to the full diving program on offer, the Lily Beach team also offers snorkelling excursions during the week.
Diving around the resort offers a very good chance of encountering whale sharks and manta rays which are frequent visitors in season. Explore stunning reef formations covered with an abundance of amazingly colorful soft corals.
Lily Beach Maldives Turtles Kids Club
Lily Beach Maldives was one of the first Child-Friendly Resorts in Maldives.
With the Resort Kids Club “Turtles” and a variety of activities, the small ones get to be happy too!
The Kids Club facilities include Indoor & Outdoor play areas.
The Indoor area is air-conditioned with wooden flooring, oversized day beds, soft couches, a small library, variety of board games, various sizes of stuffed toys, low seating arrangements, an assortment of cartoons/ Children Movies DVD‘s.
The Outdoor area has sandy flooring with tree shades, outdoor play units (Swings, see-saw, local children outdoor games), and bicycles to ride.
Some of the activities include Treasure Hunt, Painting/Drawing, Sand castles and ‘Make your own Sandwich’, as well as a guided Island tour.
Kids can enjoy two kids pools in the Resort : At Aqua Bar -160 m2 and at Vibes Bar - 228 m2.Bubble Makers Dive Courses are available at the Diving Center. Baby sitting services are available for additional charge.